Thursday 24 January 2013

True Love:

Its true love
that i feel for you
everytime im near you
i swear my heart skips a beat
i want to spend
forever in your arms
i wouldnt rather be with anyone else
you help me when im down
your there no matter what
ive never felt this way before
i never want to loose what we have
i never knew what it was like to be in love and loved in return
until the day you walked in to my life
i love every moment i spend with you
i wish they'd last forever
your my speacial someone
and i'll always love you
you changed me for the best
i couldnt imagine being without you
your the best thing thats ever happened to me
never let me go
each and every day
i love you even more
your my everything
my world
i cant stand being away from you
you mean everything to me
your my one true love
i think ive finally found
my mr. right
boy,
you have my heart
forever
and always

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Love Calculater

Enter your name and the name of the person you love, then click "Test"