Monday 28 January 2013

Quotes About Love:


-love is like an emteral flame once it has been lit it will conuinte to burn for all time

-if a tear fell from my eye evertime i wished you were here, i would have a puddle of fallen wised at my feet at all times

-if you love someone more than anything, then the distance only matter to the mind, not the heart

-when i saw you i was afrid to talk to you, when i talked to you i was afrid to hold you, when i held you i was afride to love you, now that i love you i am afride to lose you

-the harset thing in life is not findin love...its makin the one you love love you back

-sticks and stones may break my bones and tear my skin apart, but you are the one that hurt me the most because you broke my heart

-best friends are siblins god forgot to give us

-good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget

-a best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find and lucky when you have it

-i asked god for a flower he gave me a garden, i asked for a tree he gave me a forest, i asked for a river he gave me the ocean, i asked for a friend he gave me you

-if i love you enough to let you go, do you love me enought to come back

-you know you like her would it kill you to admit it, maybe threat her half way decent? because you know, she deserves it.  and she wont wait around forever

-be who you are say what you want, cause those who mind dont matter, but those who matter dont mind

-nothin is more painful then realizin he ment everything to you and you mean nothin to him

-if two past lovers remain friends either then never loved each other or the still do

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Love Calculater

Enter your name and the name of the person you love, then click "Test"