Tuesday 29 January 2013

Fall In Love Quotes:


The love inside my heart grows each day,
It flourishes and blossoms,
Nothing could ever change this,
you are my one true match.


At night I dream of you,
I dream of us together,
Holding each other close,
Kissing you all over.

I count the days till we are together,
My heart smiles with each passing day,
I know each day I'm closer to you,
My excitement is barely contained.

I know the second I see you,
I will run to you and pounce you,
Attack you with endless kisses,
Never leaving your embrace.

Oh Lee, I am so in love with you,
I smile each time I think of you,
I worry if we do not speak each day,
I am so happy we found each other.

I am so in love with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Love Calculater

Enter your name and the name of the person you love, then click "Test"