Thursday 24 January 2013

Teach Me Tonight:


The lights are faded,
the candles are alight.
Will you make love with me tonight?

The low music playing,
brings the mood to new heights.
Will you make love with me tonight?

The sheets have been wating for this sight,
for us to perform this sacred delight.
Will you make love with me tonight?

You walk to the bed with a grin on your face,
I can see it dancing,
in the low light.

You lay next to me on the bed and hold me tight,
as I whisper lovingly,
pleadingly.
"Will you make love with me tonight?"

You kiss me tenderly and close your eyes,
and then you retorte with the simplest of replies.
"Yes my husband,I will teach you how to make love tonight."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Love Calculater

Enter your name and the name of the person you love, then click "Test"