06:21
Leelesh Patil
Is this love that I'm feeling
Is this the love that I've been searching for
Is this love or am I dreaming
This must be love
Cos it's really go a hold on me...
She's like the wind through my tree
She rides the night next to me
She leads me through moonlight
Only to burn me with the sun
She's taken my heart
But she doesn't know what she's done
Popular Posts
-
Indian Tv Serial Actress Pratigya And Krishna Images, Pratigya And Krishna Pictures, Pratigya And Krishna Wallpaper, Indian Tv Ser...
-
Red Roses, RedRoses Pictures, Roses, Roses Image, Roses Images, Roses Photo, Roses Picture, Roses Snaps, Roses...
-
Love Sweet Gift of Love ...
-
Lover Boy Wallpapers Lover Boy Pictures Lover Boy Picture Lover Boy Photo Lover Boy Images Lover Boy Image Love Boy Wallpaper
-
Love Couple, Love Couple images, Love Couple Photo, Love Couple Pictures, Love Couple Wallpaper, Love Couple Wallpapers.
-
Beautiful Young Couples in Love, beautiful young couples in love, Beautiful Young Couples Wallpapers, Beautiful Young Couples Pictures, Bea...
-
Lover Photo, Lover Wallpapers, Lover Snaps, Lover Pictures, Wallpapers Cute Lovers, Wallpapers Cute Couple.
-
Love Couple Evening Photo, Love Couple Images, Love Couple Evening Pictures, Love Couple in Evening.
-
1. Without you, I am nothing. With you, I am something. Together we are Everything. 2. A person who loves you truly will never let y...
-
Love Couple Holding Hands Wallpapers, Couple Holding Hands Images, Couple Holding Hands Wallpapers, couple holding hands images.
0 comments:
Post a Comment