
Plenty Of Love!!! ...Tons of Kisses, Hope Some Day... To Be Your Mrs!!! Happy Valentine’s Day
----------------------------
I’m not happy person because of my love, I’m happy person coz I’m in love with you & You are my valentine!
----------------------------
The Best VALENTINE Gift this YEAR is to gift ONIONS, bcoz 1)Got colour of Love (Pink) 2)High Market Value. 3)U can see tears of happiness.
---------------------------------
It still seems like magic everytime I remember how love softly touched our hearts bringing in 2gther I love u frnd Happy Valentines Day
------------------------------------
What is LOVE..??? Its not a thing will not come first site... Because.. Love is a moment of truth... Happy Valentines day...
------------------------------------
I though to bring lot of flowers and happiness for this valentines day but you said i am not your dear not even a friend to wish you... Happy valentines day dear..
----------------------------------
Love so steady, love so fine, Be my Valentine and I'll be thine. If we love each other, rain or shine, We'll be rockin' hand in hand At a hundred and ninety-nine.
----------------------------------
Jaise Hawa Ka Jhonka, Shehad Ki Mithaas, Jaise Phoolon Ki Khushbu,Jaise Pyar, Jante Ho Sub Se Khubsurat Ehsas Kya Hai, Aap Ka Sath…..! I Love You Happy Valentines Day
--------------------------------------
Valentine’s Day Shayari Tere Naam Ko Honto Pe Sajaya He Mene. Tere Ruh Ko Apne Dil Me Basaya He Mene. Dunya Tumhen Dhondte Dhondte Ho Jaye Gi Pagal. Dil Ke Aise Kone Me Chupaya He Mene.
---------------------------------------
Log Kehte Firte Hai Jise Hum Pyaar Karte Hai Wo Ek Chand Ka Tukda Hai, Par Unhe Kyaa Pata Jise Mai Pyaar Karta Houn Chand Uska Ek Tukda Hai. I Love You And Happy Valentines...
---------------------------------------
My rose is red, Ur eyes r blue, You love me, and I love u. Happy valentine’s day.
Wednesday, 30 November 2011
Love Valentine SMS:
Popular Posts
-
Love Couple In Rain Wallpapers Love Couple In Rain Wallpaper Love Couple In Rain Snaps Love Couple In Rain Snap Love Couple In Rain Pictures...
-
Aamir Khan Aishwarya Rai Akshay kumar Angelina Jolie Bipasha Basu Deepika Padukone ...
-
Love U Wallpapers Love U Snaps Love U Snap Love U Pictures Love U Picture Love U Photos Love U Photo Love U Image Love U
-
Love Flower Images, Love Flower Photo, Love Flower Snaps, Love Flowers Pictures, Love Flowers Wallpapers, Love Flower.
-
love candles, love valentine candle, love dinner candles, love candle amazing love candle wedding love candle love candles Love valentin...
-
What's love? When you are together with that special someone, you pretend to ignore that person. But when that special someone is not ar...
-
I though to bring lot of flowers and happiness for this valentines day but you said i am not your dear not even a friend to wish you . ===...
-
Love Rain Wallpaper Love Rain Snaps Love Rain Picture Love Rain Photo Love Rain Images Love Rain Image Love In Rain Picture Love In Rain I L...
Love Calculater
Enter your name and the name of the person you love, then click "Test"
0 comments:
Post a Comment