08:07
Leelesh Patil
I hate hanging up on you after the way you say "I love you."
Somehow totally pronouncing the period while simply saying "I love you".
It's one of the constant feelings I have with you,
Leaving me mindlessly craving for more.
I love how your voice strikes my inner sides,
But not how it happens to take over my mind.
And it never seems to strike alone because of my love for you,
A love I risk to trust in all the beautiful lies.
So I try to savor your words in my mind,
The way your voice holds my heart away,
The river of longing lit by your smile,
Every moment of what we have.
Popular Posts
-
Aamir Khan Aishwarya Rai Akshay kumar Angelina Jolie Bipasha Basu Deepika Padukone ...
-
Love U Wallpapers Love U Snaps Love U Snap Love U Pictures Love U Picture Love U Photos Love U Photo Love U Image Love U
-
Love Couple In Rain Wallpapers Love Couple In Rain Wallpaper Love Couple In Rain Snaps Love Couple In Rain Snap Love Couple In Rain Pictures...
-
Love Flower Images, Love Flower Photo, Love Flower Snaps, Love Flowers Pictures, Love Flowers Wallpapers, Love Flower.
-
-
love candles, love valentine candle, love dinner candles, love candle amazing love candle wedding love candle love candles Love valentin...
-
Love Sign Wallpapers, Pictures, Snaps, Photo........
-
I though to bring lot of flowers and happiness for this valentines day but you said i am not your dear not even a friend to wish you . ===...
-
Love Rain Wallpaper Love Rain Snaps Love Rain Picture Love Rain Photo Love Rain Images Love Rain Image Love In Rain Picture Love In Rain I L...
-
What's love? When you are together with that special someone, you pretend to ignore that person. But when that special someone is not ar...
0 comments:
Post a Comment