I though to bring lot of flowers and happiness for
this valentines day but you said i am not your dear not
even a friend to wish you.
===================
I wish to live in ur eyes
Die in ur arms
and
Be buried in ur heart
Happy Valentine's day
====================
On this day made just for lovers
something weighs heavily on my mind
yet still I have to question
.
.
Will you be my valentine?
====================
A vacation is like love -
anticipated with pleasure,
experienced with discomfort, N
remembered with nostalgia.
Happy Valentine`s Day.
====================
Your smile,
Your laugh,
Your heart,
Your mind...everything.
That`s what I love about you.
Miss you.
Happy Valentine`s Day...
====================
Who knew you`d turn out to be such
a wonderful husband and father
Well, me.
But then again,
I know everything.
Happy Valentine`s Day.
======================
To Give Pleasure To
A Single Heart By A
Single Act Is Better
Than A Thousand
Heads Bowing In Prayer..
Happy Valentine`s Day...
========================
In Life There R 5 Things U Should Never Lose
Character
Self Respect
Hope
Heart
.
.
.
N
Well U Know My Name
So Be My Valentine.
======================
On This Day Made Just For Lovers
Something Weighs Heavily On My Mind
Yet Still I Have To Question
.
.
.
Will U B My Valentine?
========================
I am the valentine of the whole world and
I reside in every heart.
If you are my valentine, you will see me
everywhere.
==========================
The most important things are the hardest to say,
because words diminish them.
Forever yours...your Valentine.
===========================
A hundred hearts would still be too few 2 carry all my love 4 you.
I love you.....
Happy Valentine`s Day...
Thursday, 2 February 2012
Valentine SMS:
Popular Posts
-
Aamir Khan Aishwarya Rai Akshay kumar Angelina Jolie Bipasha Basu Deepika Padukone ...
-
Love U Wallpapers Love U Snaps Love U Snap Love U Pictures Love U Picture Love U Photos Love U Photo Love U Image Love U
-
Love Flower Images, Love Flower Photo, Love Flower Snaps, Love Flowers Pictures, Love Flowers Wallpapers, Love Flower.
-
Love Couple In Rain Wallpapers Love Couple In Rain Wallpaper Love Couple In Rain Snaps Love Couple In Rain Snap Love Couple In Rain Pictures...
-
love candles, love valentine candle, love dinner candles, love candle amazing love candle wedding love candle love candles Love valentin...
-
love Love Icon Love Couple Love Fall in love I love you images love is forever love themes picture love snaps love rosses wallpap...
-
I though to bring lot of flowers and happiness for this valentines day but you said i am not your dear not even a friend to wish you . ===...
-
Love Rain Wallpaper Love Rain Snaps Love Rain Picture Love Rain Photo Love Rain Images Love Rain Image Love In Rain Picture Love In Rain I L...
Love Calculater
Enter your name and the name of the person you love, then click "Test"
1 comments:
Firstly, I want to wish you and every visitor of this website for valentine day and I want to say you that currently many people are searching for valentine sms and I am also searching for valentine sms due to this I visited your blog and there are best collection of FUNNY JOKES, VALENTINE DAY SMS Please keep on us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment