“We Have So Much More
Than I Ever Thought We Would,
I Love You More
Than I Ever Thought I Could.
I Promise To Give You
All I Have To Give,
I’ll Do Anything For You
As Long As I Live
Happy Promise Day”
------------------------------------
“I promise you my life
I promise we’ll never be apart
I promise not to hurt you
I promise to never make you
I promise to always trust you
I promise not to lie
I promise you forever
I promise you tonight
I promise you my respect
I promise to do things right
I promise to always be there
Happy Promise Day”
--------------------------------------
“With every beat of my heart…
I will love you more and more,
After years of togetherness…
This is my solemn vow for you, my love!
Happy Promise Day…”
---------------------------------------
We met it was Luck!
We talked it was CHANCE!
We became friends it was DESTINY!
We are still friends it is FAITH!
We will always be friends its a PROMISE!
On this Promise Day..
Happy Promise Day
Friday, 10 February 2012
Promise Day SMS And Messages:
Popular Posts
-
Love Couple In Rain Wallpapers Love Couple In Rain Wallpaper Love Couple In Rain Snaps Love Couple In Rain Snap Love Couple In Rain Pictures...
-
Aamir Khan Aishwarya Rai Akshay kumar Angelina Jolie Bipasha Basu Deepika Padukone ...
-
Love U Wallpapers Love U Snaps Love U Snap Love U Pictures Love U Picture Love U Photos Love U Photo Love U Image Love U
-
Love Flower Images, Love Flower Photo, Love Flower Snaps, Love Flowers Pictures, Love Flowers Wallpapers, Love Flower.
-
love candles, love valentine candle, love dinner candles, love candle amazing love candle wedding love candle love candles Love valentin...
-
What's love? When you are together with that special someone, you pretend to ignore that person. But when that special someone is not ar...
-
I though to bring lot of flowers and happiness for this valentines day but you said i am not your dear not even a friend to wish you . ===...
-
Love Rain Wallpaper Love Rain Snaps Love Rain Picture Love Rain Photo Love Rain Images Love Rain Image Love In Rain Picture Love In Rain I L...
Love Calculater
Enter your name and the name of the person you love, then click "Test"
0 comments:
Post a Comment