08:08
Leelesh Patil
Missing you so much
Everyday when your not around
My heart aches even more
You fill the void
The void thats been missing
For some time now
That hasen't been filled
In a long time
But now that I'm with you
The void is no more
You make me feel so good
But I miss you so bad
I'd do anything to see you
Anything in the world
Right now all I want
Is to be with you
The sweetness of your personality
Your voice is sweet
All I want right now
Is to be with you
Popular Posts
-
Love Flower Images, Love Flower Photo, Love Flower Snaps, Love Flowers Pictures, Love Flowers Wallpapers, Love Flower.
-
Love Rose Pictures Love Roses Photo Love Romantic Rose Wallpapers Love Romantic Rose Images Love Romantic Flowers Wallpapers Love Romantic F...
-
Love Sign Wallpapers, Pictures, Snaps, Photo........
-
No one`s Father is so sweet. Your kind ways just can`t be beat. I Love you in a big way, Wish you a very Happy Father`s Day . ----...
-
love candles, love valentine candle, love dinner candles, love candle amazing love candle wedding love candle love candles Love valentin...
-
Love Couple In Rain Wallpapers Love Couple In Rain Wallpaper Love Couple In Rain Snaps Love Couple In Rain Snap Love Couple In Rain Pictures...
-
Beautiful Love Heart Images, Heart Images, Heart Wallpapers, Love Heart Images, Love Heart Photo, Love Heart Pictur...
-
-
Beautiful Nargis Fakhri Wallpapers, Bollywood Actress Nargis Fakhri Photo, Hot Nargis Fakhri, ...
-
Romantic Wallpapers Download Romantic Wallpapers Romantic Wallpaper Download Romantic Snaps Download Romantic Pictures Download Romantic Pic...
0 comments:
Post a Comment