07:56
Leelesh Patil
I woke up this morning to your touch,
Delicate hands gliding up my chest.
I could feel your arms with my eyes closed,
Grazing my skin soft and smooth.
I woke up this morning to your scent,
Something that made me smile in delight.
Caressing my inner sides,
And painting for me a world of light.
I woke up this morning to your eyes,
And never before have I done this,
To wake up to you and involuntarily whisper the first words of my day:
I love you.
Popular Posts
-
Indian Tv Serial Actress Pratigya And Krishna Images, Pratigya And Krishna Pictures, Pratigya And Krishna Wallpaper, Indian Tv Ser...
-
Red Roses, RedRoses Pictures, Roses, Roses Image, Roses Images, Roses Photo, Roses Picture, Roses Snaps, Roses...
-
1. Without you, I am nothing. With you, I am something. Together we are Everything. 2. A person who loves you truly will never let y...
-
Love Sweet Gift of Love ...
-
Hot wallpapers Evangeline Lilly Hot Wallpaper Evangeline Lilly Hot Pictures Evangeline Lilly Hot Photos Evangeline Lilly Hot Photo Evangelin...
-
Heart_4_U i love you images love images love_photo love blog images Love
-
Beautiful Young Couples in Love, beautiful young couples in love, Beautiful Young Couples Wallpapers, Beautiful Young Couples Pictures, Bea...
-
Love Couple Evening Photo, Love Couple Images, Love Couple Evening Pictures, Love Couple in Evening.
-
Love Wallpapers, Love Themes, Love Pictures, Love Images, Love Photo, Love wallpaper, Love Gallery, Love Image
-
Lover Boy Wallpapers Lover Boy Pictures Lover Boy Picture Lover Boy Photo Lover Boy Images Lover Boy Image Love Boy Wallpaper
0 comments:
Post a Comment