A good marriage would be between a Blind wife and a deaf husband.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
During Marriage ceremony why is the bridegroom made to sit on the horse? A: He is given his last chance to run away!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man: Is there any way for long life? Doctor: Get married. Man: Will it help? Doctor: No, but the thought of long life will never come.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
A person who surrenders when he’s WRONG,
is HONEST.
A person, who SURRENDERS when not SURE,
is WISE.
A person who surrenders even if he’s RIGHT,
is a HUSBAND!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
One day a man inserted
and advertisement’ in the
local classifieds: “Wife wanted”. Next day he received a hundred letters.
They all said the same thing: “You can have mine.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
After a quarrel, a husband said to his wife,
you know, I was a fool when I married you.
She replied, Yes dear, I know
but I was in love and didn’t notice.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Telling a lie is Fault 4 a little boy an Art 4 a lover an Accomplishment 4 a bachelor and a Matter of survival 4 a married man
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why do we all marry? Because romance is not the only element of life. We should also know horror, terror, suspense, irony, stupidity & tragedy of LIFE.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Husband to wife: Why do you keep reading our marriage licence? Wife to Husband: I’m looking for a loophole
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I never married because I have three pets at home that answer the same purpose as a husband.
I have a dog that growls every morning, a parrot that swears all afternoon and a cat that comes home late at night.
Thursday, 15 December 2011
Marriage SMS:
Popular Posts
-
Love Flower Images, Love Flower Photo, Love Flower Snaps, Love Flowers Pictures, Love Flowers Wallpapers, Love Flower.
-
Love Rose Pictures Love Roses Photo Love Romantic Rose Wallpapers Love Romantic Rose Images Love Romantic Flowers Wallpapers Love Romantic F...
-
No one`s Father is so sweet. Your kind ways just can`t be beat. I Love you in a big way, Wish you a very Happy Father`s Day . ----...
-
love candles, love valentine candle, love dinner candles, love candle amazing love candle wedding love candle love candles Love valentin...
-
Love Couple In Rain Wallpapers Love Couple In Rain Wallpaper Love Couple In Rain Snaps Love Couple In Rain Snap Love Couple In Rain Pictures...
-
Beautiful Love Heart Images, Heart Images, Heart Wallpapers, Love Heart Images, Love Heart Photo, Love Heart Pictur...
-
Beautiful Nargis Fakhri Wallpapers, Bollywood Actress Nargis Fakhri Photo, Hot Nargis Fakhri, ...
-
Romantic Wallpapers Download Romantic Wallpapers Romantic Wallpaper Download Romantic Snaps Download Romantic Pictures Download Romantic Pic...
Love Calculater
Enter your name and the name of the person you love, then click "Test"
0 comments:
Post a Comment