Friday 30 December 2011

Love Poems:


From the glowing embers of your spirit Came a little warmth of your love Together we set it in a cozy little spot Safe from the world up above  Then a soothing breath from your lungs Helped to ignite the flame On that lonely candle In the core of my soul  As time passed day by day Conflicts caused great winds to blow But you cupped your hands around it And it just flickered with a brilliant glow  They say that nothing is forever But I don't believe that's true That little candle in my heart Is a loving peace from you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have come to me from a distant land, Dreamer of dreams, to fill my hearts desire, Sweet music flowing from your nimble hand That plays within... to light my passion's fire. A symphony of word and thought you bring. Excitement builds upon crescendo's sound, Brought forth in tones to make my light heart sing For all the beauty that, with you, I've found. A life is changed in just an instant's time, All darkness fled before that brillaint sun That shines from spoken words of softest rhyme And speaks of treasures, only just begun. This mystic meeting gives my heart a glow That few have seen and only you will know.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love is a precious thing It is a feeling that makes your heart sing. Whether you are far or near it is like whispering in my ear. When you find true love it is something you keep within your heart.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I want most in my life, Is to be your loving and caring wife. To look into each other's eyes, As we lay beneath the skies. The warm sun, blue skies, and the gentle breeze Makes me feel weak in the knees! I want to be with my best friend, So, we can grow old together -- till the end.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Through the darkness I can see your light And you will always shine And I can feel your heart in mine Your face I've memorized I idolize just you. In this cruel and lonely world I found one true love My dear love, I found you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I keep thinking of you and I wish on a star that, somewhere, you are thinking of me, too! Sweet dreams of love, of us holding each other tight and whispering the essence of our loving beings... And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be than here in my room, dreaming about you and me! Every person on earth dreams every night – every mammal in fact. Many dreams are laced with emotions masking their true meaning, while other dreams are easy to interpret. Our experiences and what we do during our every day waking ours greatly influence our dreams.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Put your hand in mine now and forever Darling, here I stand, stand before you Deep inside I always knew It was you, you and me Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny Every road leads to your door Every step I take forever more ... Oh, sweet love. I never had a thing to prove Till there was you. My heart lost all control Now you're all that I know You and me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never really know how you feel I can't read your mind I just keep waiting ... Take me to your heart Show me where to start Let me play the part of your first love. Oh, I know down deep you love me But are you ever gonna love me The way I love you?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are just so many words But I can't find one that's perfectly true. I have said lots of I love yous Have given you lots of kisses and hugs I have given you my all But still those are just not enough. You're the only one I desire You're the only one in my heart Through good and bad times Nothing can keep us apart. To my one and only love That no one will ever compare Take this simple vow Let this be my devotion forever. I love you and I will never leave you No matter what happens I'll always be true Though times may be rough and days may be tough I'll stick with you through and through until the next life...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never thought there'll come a time, I'll feel again the warmth of its shine. You came like a rain in my mind, Still there's a reason that I should find. There were many things I should have known, Yet my fear held its throne. It led my heart to a place I know, Where there's no other way but to grow. Only God knows where this will go, I could only ask for His mercy to show. For prayers and love are all I have. Because there's no other way I know my love.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To love is to have someone special One who you can always depend To be there through the years Sharing laughter and tears As a partner, a lover, a friend. To love is to make special memories Of moments you love to recall Of all the good things That sharing life brings Love is the greatest of all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unimaginable to queens and doves I was caught between soft gasps of delight and the privileged serenity of taking in your smile That solicitous smile delivered hope to my soul when soft swept words carried dusk into nocturnal magic Then a trickle of light nestled your hair and I waited for the wind and tiny bells to ring the anticipating sound of surrender.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Love Calculater

Enter your name and the name of the person you love, then click "Test"