
Flowers open to see you. Rains drop to touch you. The sun rises to cherish you. I am born to love you. I love you.
-----------------------------
Winds whisper in my ear, here is the love of your life, which you were searching for, Don’t let it go anywhere, Go and hold this love tightly, and keep it into your heart for always.
-----------------------------
You are the joy of my life, You are the smile of my face, I live to see you, Your warm smile gives me strength, Don’t you ever leave me. I love You.
-----------------------------
My life is for you, My heart beats for you, My soul goes on love you, My eyes always wants to see you, My lips wants the touch of yours, I exist only for you…..
------------------------------
Darling! If flowers could express my heart, I send you yellow flowers to always be with me , Pink tulips to bring happiness in my life, Red flowers for always living in my life, This bunch shows you are everything to me. I love you…..
Tuesday, 29 November 2011
Love SMS:
Popular Posts
-
Love Couple In Rain Wallpapers Love Couple In Rain Wallpaper Love Couple In Rain Snaps Love Couple In Rain Snap Love Couple In Rain Pictures...
-
Aamir Khan Aishwarya Rai Akshay kumar Angelina Jolie Bipasha Basu Deepika Padukone ...
-
Love U Wallpapers Love U Snaps Love U Snap Love U Pictures Love U Picture Love U Photos Love U Photo Love U Image Love U
-
Forever Love Wallpaper Love Forever Wallpapers Love Forever Wallpaper Love Forever Snaps Love Forever Snap Love Forever Pictures Love Foreve...
-
Lover Boy Wallpapers Lover Boy Pictures Lover Boy Picture Lover Boy Photo Lover Boy Images Lover Boy Image Love Boy Wallpaper
-
Love Couples Love Couple Wallpapers Love Couple Wallpaper Love Couple Snaps Love Couple Pictures Love Couple Picture Love Couple Photos Love...
-
What's love? When you are together with that special someone, you pretend to ignore that person. But when that special someone is not ar...
-
So many roads I've traveledThat brought me here to youA winding path that led meTo arms so warm and true You hold me like no otherI fe...
-
Love is nothing, Without a kiss . Love is everything, When you feel like this. Love is precious, When they mean everything to you...
-
love candles, love valentine candle, love dinner candles, love candle amazing love candle wedding love candle love candles Love valentin...
Love Calculater
Enter your name and the name of the person you love, then click "Test"
0 comments:
Post a Comment